Friday, May 8, 2015

I Saw Daylight // Deceits Split


[€5 for 7" // Edition of 500 (150 pink, 350 white) // €3 to Download // https://isawdaylight.bandcamp.com/album/split-deceits]

These are four songs- two from each band- of German hardcore.   I Saw Daylight reminds me of Grade at times while Deceits brings out some Silent Drive, but this is just the singing, the screaming, the melodies, the breakdowns-- it's just everything you want from a hardcore/metal band in 2015 because so many bands are claiming to be hard and sound like pop punk these days.   I Saw Daylight and Deceits are both the real deal.     If you're a fan of Bane, Thrice, As Cities Burn ("Son I Loved You At Your Darkest" era) and most of the other hardcore that has managed to stay with me since I first heard it.    Yeah, you're going to want to get this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment