Thursday, February 12, 2015

Boom Said Thunder "Summer Twin"


[Name Your Price Download // http://boomsaidthunder.bandcamp.com/album/summer-twin]

I'm not sure what helped me find these two new songs by Boom Said Thunder, but Bandcamp is dropping the ball by not telling me that they were released.    Much like with their full length album this is just vocals belted out amidst complex rock and distortion.   It's somewhat like K's Choice and yet also somewhat calmer than certain songs found on their full length.    It kicks in a lot though and reminds me of Hum in other ways.

If you've really ever read what I write then these two songs will be a nice companion to the full length you should already be rocking by Boom Said Thunder.    The thing is, these two songs aren't so much like a single as they are an entire EP because they're just full of so much.    But I wouldn't be surprised to see them released as a 7" or cassingle in the very near future.  (Please?)

No comments:

Post a Comment