Thursday, February 12, 2015

ENL1TE "Five Tracks"




















https://soundcloud.com/enl1te

I downloaded five songs from ENL1TE's Soundcloud and are reviewing them as an EP of sorts even though they seem to be singles.   The first two are with Tammy Infusion and are called "Greedy" and "Way Out".    The other three are with Valerie Broussard and are titled "Silent", "Superman" and "Vertigo".

These are all pop songs as they all have hooks, but they have that soul quality to them as well.    It's electronic on some levels but in other ways it reminds me of something straight out pop on the radio and all I can think right now is back to the songs where Nicki Minaj sings as opposed to raps and Rihanna... that sort of idea.

The thing is that any of these five songs should be on the radio right now and it'd make for an easy number one hit.    To offer up some full disclosure, I've been listening to the radio somewhat lately and I do hear pop songs more because my three year old likes them.    So there is this one particular song I keep hearing and I kind of like it but never hear the artist name.  

One day when I was at home thinking about it (and not driving because I always hear it when I'm driving and can't google then) I googled the lyrics to see who it was by.    I'm not going to tell you who it was by because it's somewhat embarassing and I don't embarass easily, but I will tell you that any of these tracks by ENL1TE would not be embarassing to admit you like.    Play them loud so your neighbors can thank you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment